Products and Services
In order to ensure efficiency with the delivery of our projects that meet the three key project deliverable of quality, cost and time. Noza has implemented the following strategy in implementation of projects, which our project managers work, hand-in-hand with our clients and key stakeholders:
- Project scoping
- Project costing, budgeting and financial management
- Life cycle costing
- Project scheduling and milestone tracking
- Risk mitigation and management
- Project quality management
- Stakeholder management
- Project team management (people side of management)
- Project procurement and contract management
- Site supervision
- Project reporting
- Project sign-off and handover management
- Project sustainability (after the handover)
Noza provides a professional service that provides independent expertise in engineering, science and related areas to governments, industries and developers. The Engineering consulting division is responsible for designing and building infrastructure fundamental to our social, economic and environmental quality of life.
The structure of our projects brings together Engineers, Technologist, professional and skilled labour to ensure that the end product meets the required quality at the right time.
The management consulting division uses specialized practices to improve the performance of organizations, though analysis to establish the gaps and developing solutions to address those gaps. Noza provides organizations with external, objective and expert advice to take their organization from one level to another.
Noza provides development of coaching skills, change management, strategy development, technology implementation and operational improvements.
The Noza model of management consulting engages the client in problem identification, Brainstorming and fit-for-purpose solution development, implementation and sustainable solution maintenance.
Maintenance, repair and operations/Overhaul
Noza offers the following type of maintenance on Electrical, Mechanical and plumbing equipment:
- Corrective maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Reliability centered maintenance
In all kind of maintenance that is done, there is a high consideration for health, safety and environment (HSE) issues related to malfunctioning and the repair equipment.
In this category Noza also provides engineering equipment related to maintenance, repair and operations
Due to the current opportunities in South Africa for infrastructure development and rehabilitation, Noza aim to take part in assisting the National development plan by providing the following infrastructure services:
- Communication Infrastructure
- Laying of fiber optic laying splicing, trenching,
- Wireless communication
- Radio Base station solution and optical solution
- Intelligent infrastructure
- Energy Infrastructure
- Provision and installation of renewable energy solution and equipment like solar, geothermal, wind etc.
- Provision of Electrical power network equipment and installations for generation plants, electrical grid, substations, and local distribution.
- General Construction
- Our General construction includes aspects like renovation, brickwork, carpentry, framing, electrical and plumbing.
- Solid Waste Management
- Provision of side loading containers and street bins
- Municipal garbage and recyclable collection
- Waste recovery and recycling
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Road networks development and repair of structures like road construction and repair, culverts, retaining walls, side walkways, signage and markings, electrical systems (street lighting and traffic lights), edge treatment (bush cutting and landscaping) and roadside rest areas.
- Railways infrastructure development such as structures, terminal facilities, rail yards and stations, level crossings, signaling and communications systems
- Waterway maintenance such as excavation and dredging.
- Water management Infrastructure
- Drinking water supply systems like pipes, storage reservoirs, pumps, valves, filtration and treatment equipment and meters.
- Sewage collection and waste water disposal
- Drainage systems, like ditches, storm sewers, etc.
- Irrigation systems